T & C
Studio Policies, Terms & Conditions
- Small Group Training (SGT) sessions must be booked directly with Alex O'Neill-King
- Any cancellations must be made with at least 24 hours notice. If a cancellation is made with less than 24 hours notice then the full fee for that session will be forfeit.
- Care will be taken when using the Studio Apparatus, including the cleaning of each apparatus directly after use.
- No shoes will be worn in the Studio space, socks or bare feet can be worn as per your personal preference.
- Please avoid wearing clothing that has zippers or studs as these can damage the apparatus
- Food and drink, other than water, are not permitted in the Studio
- Please adhere to the current COVID-safe guidelines, including hand sanitisation or cleaning as per the guidelines.
- All memberships will run on a weekly direct debit payment
- Memberships can be cancelled at any time, with zero cancellation fee, however two days notice in writing is required. If less than two days notice is received then the full week will be charged prior to cancelling.
- Memberships can be put on hold or suspended at any time, with two days written notice required.
- Memberships can be scaled up, or down, at any time, with two days written notice required.